Roy’s Blog: “Your Worldview”

I Timothy 4:1 (NASB) “But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons.”

The world is ready. The spirit of the antichrist is everywhere. Demons and deceitful spirits have led our world into a chaotic mess. Lawlessness is worldwide. Israel is back in the land, and the clock is ticking.

In America, according to the Cultural Research Center of Arizona Christian University led by George Barna, its latest survey in January found that 96% of American hold to a non-biblical worldview. That only leaves a tiny 4% that hold to a Biblical view of the world around them.

A biblical worldview, the survey said, is one in which the entirety of a person’s ideas about all dimensions of life and eternity is based on biblical principles and commands. FOUR PERCENT hold to Godly principles in how they see the world and how they deal with everyday life. That is why America (and the world) is in so much trouble today. We’ve fallen away from the teachings in the Bible, right at a time when we need them the most.

We live in a time of unprecedented prophetic fulfillment. You would think with all we have seen happening in the last few years that everyone would be living with the expectation of the appearance of our Great God and Savior Jesus Christ. Yet, Jesus said of the days in which we live: “For this reason, you also must be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will.” (Matthew 24:44)

Bibles are still the number one book sold in America, and yet so many have no idea what it says. Read it…pray…and read it again.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s